- RV-AE training institute is one which provides industry oriented courseware and industry relevant project in Automotive Electronics, using state of art infrastructure which is as close to an industry environment.
- RV-AE training on vehicle electronics systems is imparted by industry experienced faculty with decades of industry experience.
- TThe focus must be to provide solutions with requirements traceability using modeling, simulation, virtualization and real proto building.
- AE Center will conduct short term technology training programs for practicing industry engineers and academia.
- RV-AE programs have a balanced mix of modules as part of multi-disciplinary skill requirements and lab car/vehicle for live testing on the equipment.
- Excellent placement opportunities across the entire spectrum of industries- Vehicle Manufacturers, Equipment Manufacturers, Tier1 and 2 Suppliers, Component and board developers, Test labs and product developers.
- Each segment has a unique skill requirement; our programs are designed to meet all their requirements giving you the edge for potential placements in over 300 companies.
- Vehicle Manufacturers like Tata motors, Ashok Leyland, Mahindra, Volvo, Eicher, GM, Mercedes Benz, Bajaj, TVS, Hyundai.
- Off highway Equipment Manufacturers like BEML,Komatsu etc.
- Component/board/Module developers like Infineon, NXP, Panasonic, Rohm semiconductors, TI, Roots, OEN, Intel etc.
- Product Developers like KPIT, Deepti electronics, FEV, CMC, Tata Technologies, Tata elxsi, TCS, Intel, HCL, WIPRO etc.
RV-AE Full time Program
- 6 months full time flagship program in Automotive Electronics
- ParFocusing on special module of Electric Powertrain technology
- Participative & Experiential Learning Model
- 25% time spent on theory
- 75% time spent in Labs and Real Life Projects
- Access to industry subject matter experts
- Model based design and verification – Globally accepted process
- Work and Learn development Tools used by the Industry
- Best placement opportunities in automotive manufacturers, component/subsystem developers, tool developers, test equipment suppliers & certification labs.
- The Automotive industry is in the midst of massive disruption due to advancements in related technologies— Networking, Artificial Intelligence and microelectronics. It is expected that a majority of the existing workforce has to be re-skilled. It is our endeavor to be a part of this skilling ecosystem by collaborating with both industry and academia
- The center will set as an excellent example of close partnership with industry, test labs, academia and professional/government agencies covering entire spectrum of the mobility engineering field.
- RV-AE will be equipped with the required infrastructure, uses a experimental learning pedagogy with hands-on sessions under the expert guidance of faculties with decades of diverse and relevant industry experiences.